Light and cooling face lotion, which fights problem skin. The lotion keeps the skin matte and has a soothing effect on skin in imbalance. Clinically tested.
Refining Lotion is a light, cooling facial lotion with antibacterial willow bark extract that fights problem skin and keeps the skin matte. The lotion does not clog the pores and soothes skin imbalance. The refreshing fragrance comes from chamomile, lavender and peppermint from genuine essential oils. Clinically tested.
- Keeps the skin matte without drying it out.
- Effective formula with antibacterial extract. Clinically tested.
- Has soothing effect on skin in imbalance.
Products that are marked as vegan don’t contain any raw materials derived from animals.
All Weleda cosmetic products and foods are suitable for vegetarians abstaining from meat and fish.
Natural cosmetics are not always natural cosmetics. NATRUE is the first internationally recognised quality seal for organic and natural cosmetics and thus creates clarity in the label ‘jungle’. Any products featuring the label of NATRUE guarantee the highest standards.
- Xanthan Gum
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Salix Alba/Daphnoides/Fragilis/Purpurea Bark Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) water
- Citric Acid